Kubota Canada Ltd. is currently seeking 6 temporary Pickers/Packers/Shippers, to join its warehouse team in Markham, Ontario from February 1st, 2021 to the end of July 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The afternoon shift (Monday to Friday, 11:00 am to 7:30 pm)
- Receive products using RF guns and unload shipments from trucks
- Pick orders and place items on conveyors
- Pack products into boxes in a warehouse setting
- Lift, package, tape, label, and sort
- Report defective or questionable material to Supervisor
- Ship products as scheduled through Shipping Material software
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to use RF Scanner
- Knowledge of safety rules
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please apply for the position by email to email@example.com no later than February 25, 2021 including a cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest in Kubota Canada Ltd. Please note that only those invited for an interview will be contacted.