Kubota Canada commits to repair or replace any part that is defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails under normal use and inside the equipment’s warranty terms. This repair will be free of charge for parts and/or KCL flat rate labour.
What You Must Do To Obtain Warranty:
In order to obtain warranty repair, you must deliver the equipment, together with proof of purchase, to an Authorised Kubota Dealer in Canada. Information about KCL authorized dealers is available in our public website www.kubota.ca or by calling our head office at 905 294- 7477.
What You Must Do To Maintain Warranty:
1. Operate the equipment as described in the operator’s manual delivered with the machine.
2. Maintain the equipment using Kubota genuine parts (filters, belts etc.) as described in the operator’s manual delivered with the machine.
3. Use Kubota approved transmission and hydraulic oil as specified in the operators manual.
4. Use Kubota approved excavator hydraulic oil for the hydraulic system of the excavators.
5. Use Kubota approved premium engine oil.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover:
1. Used products.
2. Depreciation, damage, malfunction caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, improper servicing, failure to follow operating instructions, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage
3. Depreciation or damage caused by accident.
4. Equipment that has been altered or modified in ways not approved by Kubota, including, but not limited to, setting injection fuel delivery pump higher or lower than Kubota specification.
5. Failure to use the proper fuel, lubricants or other maintenance items as described in the operator’s manual.
6. Addition or replacement of chemical weight materials.
7. Normal maintenance services such as: adjustments, tune-ups, fuel system cleaning etc.
8. Tires, tubes, rims, cabin radio/cassette/CD. These may be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or separate warranty.
9. Transportation and service call charges.
10. Damage resulting from a natural calamity beyond human control such as: fire, flood, etc.
11. A repair or parts changed by other than Authorised Kubota Dealers.
12. Replacement of normal maintenance items such as: light bulbs, pre- heater elements, filter element, injector nozzle assembly, clutch disc/pressure plate/release bearings, brakes/parking brakes lining, oil and lubricants, coolants, belts, drive chains, rubber, resin, broken glass, cutting blades, bucket cutting edge and teeth, etc.
13. Damage resulting from the use of unapproved implements and accessories.
This Is the Only Expressed Warranty:
Kubota Canada does not authorize any other party, including Kubota dealers, to make any representation or promise on behalf of Kubota Canada Ltd. to modify the terms, conditions, or limitations of this warranty in any way.
Kubota Canada Ltd. liability is limited to repair or replace defective parts as indicated in this document. Kubota will not be responsible for any other expenses, losses, or inconvenience that you may sustain as a result of the purchase, use, malfunction or defective condition of our products. Our responsibility for any and all losses and damages resulting from any cause whatsoever, including our negligence, alleged damage or defective goods, whether such defects are discoverable or latent, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as stated above. In no event will Kubota be liable for loss of use, loss of profits, loss of, or damage to crops, inconvenience, commercial loss, or other incidental or consequential damages whatsoever. Some provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so as the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Many units qualify for purchasable extended protection. Your Kubota Dealer can provide you with details. The warranty time does not stop on traded in products.
RIGHT TO MAKE DESIGN CHANGES Kubota reserves the right to make changes in the design and other changes in its products at any time and from time to time without notice and without incurring any obligation with respect to any product previously ordered from Kubota, sold or shipped by Kubota.