TERMS & CONDITIONS
Legal Terms and Conditions
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING WITHIN CANADA ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. KUBOTA CANADA LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE CANADA. WITH REGARD TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES ADVERTISED WITHIN THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN CANADA. ANY ENTRIES FROM OUTSIDE CANADA WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER ANY SWEEPSTAKES ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE. SEE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE RELEVANT SWEEPSTAKES ON THIS SITE FOR FULL DETAILS. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING EQUIPMENT AND EQUIPMENT SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN CANADA.
3. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
4. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Kubota Canada Ltd. makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Kubota Canada Ltd. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT,
5. Some lease options which may be mentioned within this site are not available in all areas of Canada. See your local Kubota dealer, as well as leasing options or any equipment warranties or guarantees mentioned within this site.
6. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Kubota Canada Ltd., in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Kubota Canada Ltd. may be used by Kubota Canada Ltd. or its affiliates anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by Kubota Canada Ltd. and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Kubota Canada Ltd. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Kubota Canada Ltd. or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
8. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Kubota Canada Ltd. is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Kubota Canada Ltd. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Kubota Canada Ltd. reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
10. The MSRP's (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) listed in this site exclude taxes, applicable fees (including, but not limited to, governmental environmental fees, administration fees, set-up fees, dealer fees, and delivery fees), insurance and registration are extra. Freight is included. Actual price may vary.
11. The Kubota promotional card is redeemable at any participating Kubota dealer in Canada, for all Kubota products and services at the store, and it is not valid online. The issuing dealer’s return policy applies to purchases with this card. Kubota promotional cards have specific expiry dates, please check yours closely. Expiry dates are printed clearly on the front or back of the card. The value of the Kubota promotional card is in Canadian dollars. If the value of the Kubota promotional card is insufficient to cover the cost of the purchase, the balance must be paid with another payment method. If found, please return the promotional card to Kubota Canada, 5900 14th Ave, Markham, Ontario, L3S 4K4.
12. The dealer branded gift card is only redeemable at the issuing dealer (the issuing dealer is indicated on the front of the card) for all products and services at that store, and it is not valid online. It may not be used to pay any credit account. Dealer Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash (except in those jurisdictions that require redemption for cash). If found, please return the gift card to Kubota Canada, 5900 14th Ave, Markham, Ontario, L3S 4K4. The dealer branded gift card does not expire. When the balance runs out, you can reload it. Please visit the issuing dealer to re-load your card. The issuing dealer’s return policy applies to purchases with the gift card. The value of the gift card is in Canadian dollars. If the value of the gift card is insufficient to cover the cost of the purchase, the balance must be paid by way of another payment method. If the gift card is lost or stolen, you can request a replacement gift card on condition that you provide the original receipt for the gift card purchase and the number of the lost or stolen gift card. A replacement gift card will be activated in the amount of the available balance of the gift card at the time it is being replaced.
13. Sponsor: Kubota Canada Ltd., 5900 14th Ave Markham, ON.